This is a great way to perk up a simple side into something special. Goes great with a traditional roast!
2 tablespoonsRapeseed Oil
450 gramsCourgettes (Cubed)
175 gramsBean Sprouts
8Spring Onions (Cut into Matchsticks)
1 pinchCaster Sugar
1 teaspoonSesame Seeds
1 tablespoonSesame Oil
- Heat a wok as hot as you dare, and add the Rapeseed Oil.
- Add a knob of butter and the courgettes.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the Bean Sprouts, Sesame Seeds and Spring Onions.
- Cook for 2 more minutes (or 1 if you prefer the sprouts on the crunchier side)
- Season with Salt, Pepper, Sugar. Then drizzle with Sesame Oil (I only like a little, it has quite a strong flavour).