A hearty main-course suitable pancake loaded with goodness.
500 gramsChicken Breast (Chunked)
100 gramsGoat's Cheese (Crumbled)
100 millilitersSour Cream
50 gramsPine Nuts
75 gramsChopped Mint
- Heat the butter in a pan and gently fry the chicken until golden brown
- Stir in small chunks of broccoli and sauté
- Add in the sour cream and gently simmer
- In another pan gently roast the pine nuts
- Put the nuts into the mixture and stir
- Top the pancake with the mixture, sprinkle over some goat's cheese and mint to garnish.