Roast Chicken might just be the best and most loved dish in the world; this recipe takes it to the next level.
1Chicken (Medium to Large Depending on Servings)
2 tablespoonsParsley (Finely Chopped)
2 tablespoonsThyme (Finely Chopped)
2 tablespoonsTarragon (Finely Chopped)
2 tablespoonsChives (Finely Chopped)
1 cloveGarlic (Crushed)
2 tablespoonsSour Cream
- Fire up the oven to 200 degrees Centigrade.
- Brush the chicken all over the melted button and salt.
- Squeeze that lemon all over the chicken.
- Now dust the entire chicken with the garlic and herb mix.
- Place in the oven beast-side facing upwards and then roast for an hour.
- Check if the bird is cooked by checking that the juices run clear. When done…
- Carve and keep it chunky (none of those frilly thin slices, keep it juicy and chunky).
- Mix the sour cream into the juices, and then drizzle over the chunks and serve.
- So simple, but so delicious.