A fresh and exciting take on classic tapas using sweet potatoes instead of regular potatoes.
6Chorizo Sausage (Raw)
3Sweet Potato (Large)
1 tablespoonOlive Oil
1 tablespoonFennel Seeds
1 tablespoonChilli Flakes (Dried or in Oil)
- Preheat your oven to 180C or 350F.
- Slice the raw Chorizo sausages into chunky pieces (1.5-2cm in length)
- Peel the sweet potatoes. Then cube into 2cm cubes, slide a couple of smaller pieces to extra crispy.
- Get a baking tray and spread out the potatoes. Use a tray with sides (otherwise the juices will end up on bottom of your oven).
- Drizzle with Olive Oil.
- Sprinkle evenly with the fennel seeds and chilli oil.
- Muddle with your hands to get even coverage with the oil and spices.
- Pop in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Add the sausage pieces.
- Cook for a further 15 minutes, then serve.