Stronger flavours in this pancake filling, but full of springtime and freshness.
400 gramsSmoked Trout
1 packageSpinach Leaves (Washed)
1Lemon (Rind and Juice)
150 millilitersSour Cream
- Heat the butter in a saucepan
- Flake the smoked trout into the saucepan and stir
- Cook for 5 minutes
- Add in the sour cream, lemon rind and juice
- Cook for a further 10 minutes
- Stir through the spinach leaves until gently wilted
- (Tip: For an extra kick add in a tsp of horseradish)
- Top you pancake of choice with the mixture.