With Creamy Mushrooms, Spinach and a bite of pancetta these pancakes are a whole meal in themselves.
400 gramsPancetta (Cubed)
500 gramsChestnut Mushrooms (Sliced)
2 clovesGarlic (Crushed)
1 packageSpinach Leaves (Washed)
150 millilitersSour Cream
50 gramsParmesan (Finely Grated)
- Heat a saucepan and gently fry the pancetta
- Add in the garlic, stir and fry for 2 minutes until just slightly cooked
- Add in the mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes
- Add in the sour cream and simmer for 10 minutes
- Stir in the spinach leaves until wilted
- Top the pancake with the mixture and sprinkle on a little parmesan.