Makes great use of that Suet Pastry you could make with this recipe
200 gramsSuet Pastry
25 gramsPlain Flour
350 gramsChuck Steak (Cubed)
100 gramsOx Kidney (Cubed)
300 millilitersStock (or Guinness)
- Great a 1litre pudding basin.
- Take two-thirds of the pastry and roll out to line the basin. The remainder should be rolled and set aside for the lid.
- Mix the flour with salt and pepper. Then toss the steak and kidney in the flour.
- Put the meat into the lined basin.
- Add stock or Guinness until three-quarters full.
- Place the lid on top, pushing against the lining pastry to create a great seal. Use a little cold water to help make the perfect seal.
- Cover the whole basin with foil or greaseproof paper.
- Steam for 4 Hours.